Whole Foods Market Downtown Miami Grand Opening Guide
Whole Foods Market, the leading natural and organic food retailer, is finally opening its doors in Downtown Miami on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 299 SE Third Street. This is the first of four new stores opening in South Florida in the next two months. Catering specifically to the metropolitan/business crowd, the Downtown Miami location will open daily at 7:30am. The store has convenient access to the Bayfront and Knight Center Metro Mover stops, as well as a 140-spot parking garage designated just for Whole Foods Market customers.
The store will kick-off their grand opening celebration with a Bread Breaking Ceremony scheduled at 8:45 am. The first 500 customers in line on opening day will also receive mystery gift cards valued at $5, $10, $20 or $50, with one card valued at $500!
All Whole Foods Market’s are not the same and the Downtown Miami location will have unique innovations like:
- Jugofresh– Famous in Miami for providing cold-pressed juices, smoothies and vegan quick-bites, Jugofresh will have a store-within-a-store inside Whole Foods Market curated by Jugofresh chef Darren Laszlo. Stop by and try their delicious juices like Summer Chia and Almond Milkshake. TIP: you can only purchase JugoFresh items at their counter and not at the Whole Foods cash registers.
- Versailles Bakery– A Miami Landmark, Versailles will be a supplier at Whole Foods Market will serve healthy variations of classic Cuban dishes. Tip: The Arroz con Leches is so delicious!
- Met Cafe– The Met Cafe will be a quick-service coffee and espresso bar with empanadas, croquettes, Latin pastries, and other hot and cold selections. The cafe will have a separate entrance with grab and go items and coffee which is PERFECT for downtowners on the go. Tip: Their coffee is Roast-To-Order!
- La Churrasqueira- a Brazillian-style meat station offering churrasco BBQ and sides
- Monsieur Cubano Sandwich- roast pork and cotto ham Cuban sandwich on a French Brioche bun
- Sushi Maki- freshly prepared sushi varieties, as well as Hawaiian Poke and Peruvian Ceviche-style rice bowls
- Juicera- Watermelon Fresco and Sunny State
- U RAWK Raw Energy Bars- Coconut Lime
- South Beach Candle Company- Happy Hour Scented Candles
- Strawberries- 2 for $5.00
- Organic Kale Chips- Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- Marinated Beef Loin New York Strip Steaks- $13.49/lb
- Fresh Grouper Fillet- Wild Caught- $17.99/lb
- Jason Toothpaste- .99
- Whole Trade Pineapples- $2.99