Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns in September
- Emeril’s Orlando, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, La Luce by Donna Scala, Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion, Todd English’s bluezoo
- James Beard-nominated chefs: Brandon McGlamery of Luma on Park and Kevin Fonzo of K Restaurant
- Award-winning pastry chefs: Laurent Branlard of Todd English’s bluezoo and Il Mulino New York Trattoria (Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin) and David Ramirez of A Land Remembered and Cala Bella (Rosen Shingle Creek)
New to Magical Dining Month:
- Bohemian Bar and Grill, Hamilton’s Kitchen at The Alfond Inn, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Ruth’s Chris Steak House (3 locations), Siro Urban Italian Kitchen
Visit Orlando is also giving visitors a way to extend the savings and the fun with new Magical Nights packages, including:
- Bohemian Hotel Celebration – Standard Guest Room and dinner for two at the Bohemian Bar & Grill, starting at $219 per night
- Caribe Royale – Standard Double Queen Suite, complimentary valet and dinner for two at The Venetian Room, starting at $155 per night
- Hilton Orlando – Standard Guest Room and dinner for two at Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops, starting at $174 per night
- Rosen Shingle Creek – Deluxe Room and dinner for two at A Land Remembered or Cala Bella, starting at $165 per night
More information about Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, including a complete list of participating restaurants, menus and hotel packages, is available at OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
The month-long event will benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida, with $1 from every meal donated to the organization. In 2012, more than $67,000 was raised for the partner charity organization. Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and families. For more information visit rmhccf.org/.
For more information about vacation experiences in Orlando, to order a complimentary vacation planning kit that includes a comprehensive Official Visitors Guide and Orlando Magicard ® or to purchase discount attraction tickets, visitors can log onto Orlando’s official website at VisitOrlando.com or call an Official Travel Counselor at 1-800-551-0181 (United States and Canada) or 407-363-5872. For real time updates, follow on Twitter.com/VisitOrlando and Facebook.com/VisitOrlando.