FREE $50,000 TERM LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
MassMutual’s LifeBridge Program provides free life insurance. It is designed to help you protect your dream of providing an education for your children if you die before they complete their schooling.
Under the LifeBridge Free Life Insurance Program, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
(MassMutual) will issue a $50,000 term life insurance policy to a trust for a period of 10 years and at no cost
to you. MassMutual pays the premiums. If you die within that time period, the $50,000 is used to cover the
educational expenses of your children. And your children have 10 years after your death or until age 35 (whichever is later) to use this $50,000 educational benefit.
To be eligible for LifeBridge program you must be
• Between the ages of 19 and 42;
• The parent or legal guardian of one or more dependent children under age 18;
• A permanent, legal resident of the United States;
• Currently employed full or part time with a total
family income not less than $10,000 or more than
• The only parent or legal guardian in your household
who has applied; and
• In good health as determined by MassMutual’s
Click HERE for application packet